Monday, August 02, 2010

COOL PHONE!


I found a site that can custom make a cover for your phone. I loaded my tree to the site and they mailed the cover for my phone!


I am still around. I thought I would have all this time to lay around and paint and draw and hang out and blog and play and WHATEVER! Not the case! We have so many little trips and birthdays that I am busy every minute. Can't wait for fall and then back to a routine.
I have a few more pieces done. I need to do some photographing so I can share them.

5 comments:

Jan said...

That is too cool for school! Enjoy your busi-ness because before you know it your kids will be graduating and moving on. I just spent a few days with my family and my several nephews, from 20 to 9 years old. What a special time, to renew our acquaintance and see how they have grown. Love those boys. Hope you are enjoying yourself. That phone is very cool. Or whatever the "in" word is these days. Groovy. Rad.

Alexandra MacVean said...

That is super cool! I must find it and check it out. :)

Have fun and looking forward to seeing more of your art when things settle down.

Jennifer said...

OMG I want one!

Maggi said...

Oooooo, that is very cool!!!

sjmcdowell said...

Hi,

I found you through Jan at Laughing Dog Arts.
Would you be able to tell me the name of the site where you had them make a case for your phone??

I think it is a great idea!

Smiles,

Susan
sjmcdowell.blogspot.com